Saturday, September 19, 2009

Our Beach Vacation

Vacation was just awesome this year. Last year we briefly stopped at a beach in the panhandle of Florida and got bitten by the beach bug. We couldn't wait to go back. This year we stayed several nights right on the beach. It was great to hear the roar of the ocean out your window. It was great to see the kids splash in the ocean and play in the sand. My favorite thing was boogie boarding. Even my husband, who is terrified of water and can't swim, got out there in a floatie and rode the waves. We look for shells, spied some crabs and some dolphins. I took pictures of birds. I'll post those later. I could stand a much longer vacation at the beach. I hope you enjoy the first of 3 posts on our beach vacation.

1 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ September 21, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Looks like ya'll had a great time! Great pics! Love the one of Tyler sleeping! Tyler is especially photogenic, isn't he?

See ya'll soon!
Tammy

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my blog. I am a homeschooling mom to two wonderful children. I love science and photography and often combine the two. I am an ultra conservative Christian and have been married to my wonderful hubby for 14 years.

One of my favorite Lapbooking sites

Labels

anatomy (2) apologia (6) astronomy (2) awesome (1) backyard (1) baptism (1) beach (3) bees (1) beth moore (1) bible (1) bike (1) birds (2) birthday (2) boats (1) botany (1) broken arm (2) candy (1) cast (1) caterpillar (3) chicks (1) chocolate (1) church (3) contest (1) cooking (1) corn (1) curriculum (2) doctor (1) eclipse (1) experiment (2) faces (11) Faith (1) field trip (3) fish (1) fix it friday (3) frogs (3) fun (1) garden (1) glilder (1) God (1) harvest (1) hermit crabs (2) homeschool (2) hornworm (2) hospital (1) I heart faces (3) insects (5) kids (5) kildeer (2) lapbook (1) Manduca nature (2) mud (2) Munchy (1) music (1) nature (16) nintendo (1) ocean (1) outdoors (3) party (1) patience (1) pet (3) photography (13) planetarium (1) projects (2) pumpkin (1) RA (2) reading (2) rosemary (1) Royal Ambassador (2) sad (1) school (7) science (9) scooter (1) sea world (1) shamu (1) sled (1) snow (2) spelling (2) squash (1) sun (1) swallowtail (2) SWR (2) tadpoles (2) tobacco (1) trees (1) Tyler (3) vacation (3) whales (1) winter (2) writing (1)

background

Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP