Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by http://gigglesgrinsandgrades.blogspot.com/.... and I consider it an honor.
The rules are.....
Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Write six random things about yourself. Tag six people at the end of your post. Let each person know he or she has been tagged. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. So, here goes:

1. I love basketball and would love to play on a team again.
2. I can't stand for my house to be cluttered for very long and will cut school short just to get it back into some reasonable order.
3. I am rather photosensitive and have a fear of the shorter winter days with so many clouds blocking God's wonderful sun. (Glad I have the Son to get me through).
4. I am so addicted to reading my daily digest for the Spell to Write and Read Yahoo group. (it is very edumacational, LOL)
5. I have spoken at 2 of our states homeschool conventions.
6. I love photography.

Now I have to tag some other folks so consider yourself tagged:

http://countrygirlathome.blogspot.com/
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/SeekingJESUSnTeachingKIDS/
http://creasycrew.blogspot.com/

OK, so I know that isn't 6, but it will have to do.

2 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ November 6, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

Kim,

Thanks for your comment and thanks for tagging me! I'll have to think of some more things about myself. I recently just did a tag, so you're challenging me to think of MORE things about myself...but that's good! I need to challenge myself with those thoughts!

I loved reading yours and I could have guessed at least most of those things about you... :)

Have a great day!
Tammy

The Giggles Family November 7, 2008 at 7:58 AM  

I'm not very good at photography, but I would like to learn!
Thanks for participating! I love learning new things about my online friends!

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my blog. I am a homeschooling mom to two wonderful children. I love science and photography and often combine the two. I am an ultra conservative Christian and have been married to my wonderful hubby for 14 years.

One of my favorite Lapbooking sites

Labels

anatomy (2) apologia (6) astronomy (2) awesome (1) backyard (1) baptism (1) beach (3) bees (1) beth moore (1) bible (1) bike (1) birds (2) birthday (2) boats (1) botany (1) broken arm (2) candy (1) cast (1) caterpillar (3) chicks (1) chocolate (1) church (3) contest (1) cooking (1) corn (1) curriculum (2) doctor (1) eclipse (1) experiment (2) faces (11) Faith (1) field trip (3) fish (1) fix it friday (3) frogs (3) fun (1) garden (1) glilder (1) God (1) harvest (1) hermit crabs (2) homeschool (2) hornworm (2) hospital (1) I heart faces (3) insects (5) kids (5) kildeer (2) lapbook (1) Manduca nature (2) mud (2) Munchy (1) music (1) nature (16) nintendo (1) ocean (1) outdoors (3) party (1) patience (1) pet (3) photography (13) planetarium (1) projects (2) pumpkin (1) RA (2) reading (2) rosemary (1) Royal Ambassador (2) sad (1) school (7) science (9) scooter (1) sea world (1) shamu (1) sled (1) snow (2) spelling (2) squash (1) sun (1) swallowtail (2) SWR (2) tadpoles (2) tobacco (1) trees (1) Tyler (3) vacation (3) whales (1) winter (2) writing (1)

background

Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP