Sunday, June 7, 2009

How Does Your Garden Grow







I love being outside in my garden and yard. This year my garden has really taken off and I don't even have it all planted. I have a hard time getting anything done in it because I spend all my time taking pictures of God's handiwork. It is so awesome to see what will grow from a single seed. Last night I went aroud the garden and my yard with my camera snapping pictures. This slideshow is what I found.


I also have another project in the works. (One of many) I found this old kids swing in a trash pile. My husband carried it home for me. I am going to painting it green and am going to hang our bench swing on it. The bench swing was on the back porch until we screened it in. Then I will use cattle fencing to create an arch over the entire swing. On this I will plant some vines. What a great place to sit and enjoy the garden. I'll keep you posted.

These are two of the legs of the swing I have already given a coat of paint.

1 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ June 9, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

You botanist you! You have a great garden! Congratulations!

Nice idea for the swing and it will be a great spot to sit and look at your garden!

Tammy

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my blog. I am a homeschooling mom to two wonderful children. I love science and photography and often combine the two. I am an ultra conservative Christian and have been married to my wonderful hubby for 14 years.

One of my favorite Lapbooking sites

Labels

anatomy (2) apologia (6) astronomy (2) awesome (1) backyard (1) baptism (1) beach (3) bees (1) beth moore (1) bible (1) bike (1) birds (2) birthday (2) boats (1) botany (1) broken arm (2) candy (1) cast (1) caterpillar (3) chicks (1) chocolate (1) church (3) contest (1) cooking (1) corn (1) curriculum (2) doctor (1) eclipse (1) experiment (2) faces (11) Faith (1) field trip (3) fish (1) fix it friday (3) frogs (3) fun (1) garden (1) glilder (1) God (1) harvest (1) hermit crabs (2) homeschool (2) hornworm (2) hospital (1) I heart faces (3) insects (5) kids (5) kildeer (2) lapbook (1) Manduca nature (2) mud (2) Munchy (1) music (1) nature (16) nintendo (1) ocean (1) outdoors (3) party (1) patience (1) pet (3) photography (13) planetarium (1) projects (2) pumpkin (1) RA (2) reading (2) rosemary (1) Royal Ambassador (2) sad (1) school (7) science (9) scooter (1) sea world (1) shamu (1) sled (1) snow (2) spelling (2) squash (1) sun (1) swallowtail (2) SWR (2) tadpoles (2) tobacco (1) trees (1) Tyler (3) vacation (3) whales (1) winter (2) writing (1)

background

Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP